About Me

My photo
I am a young MBA student at Johnson & Wales University in Providence Rhode Island in the United States. I am from Mali in West Africa and have lived in over 6 different countries in 3 different continents. I like to think of myself as worldly and others will describe me as a Third Culture Individual (one that grew up in cultures that are not their own)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

China and the World Market

It has become very hard to talk about international trade without mentioning China, this second world power has risen from the dark a couple of years ago and now no matter where in the world you are you cant help but wonder if 'that product' was MADE IN CHINA.

No matter how much one tries not to mention China in this topic it is virtually impossible. Makes the rest of the world wonder, if China can do it- why can't we (developing countries)? There is hope after all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment